Are you feeling hopeless, helpless and utterly overwhelmed?
Perhaps you have had one or more of the following thoughts
- “Why can’t I feel better? Will I always feel like this?”
- “I can’t get to sleep. My mind just won’t settle down.”
- “Maybe everyone would be better off without me.”
- “I wish I had the energy to do the things I used to do.”
- “I just can’t concentrate anymore.”
If you haven’t been feeling like yourself lately, you may be struggling with depression. Many of my clients find hope and relief to discover that these feelings are symptoms of a very treatable condition. There is hope to feel better.
Although things feel bad now, they don’t have to feel bad forever. Therapy is a great form of self-care. Contact me now to start feeling better today.